ANST - New noncombat topic

Martha Lee Nichols mnichols at tenet.edu
Sun Sep 7 08:13:01 PDT 1997

Fellow Ansteorrans,
I have just read Amr's statement.  I had a similar experience at Steppes
Artisan 2 years ago.  I have been entering my porcelain art in A&S for 12
years.  In all that time, I have received no acknowlegment that I even
existed.  I have steadily increased the volume of my documentation.  I
have even documented realistic art (as opposed to 2 dimensional as seen in
illuminations and on tiles), the type of paint I use, etc.  As far as I
know, no one has even looked at it.  Its not period.  Go figure.
Marthe de Blenkinsop