ANST - Request for game

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Fri Sep 19 14:48:20 PDT 1997

Hello Everyone,

I am in the planning stages of Steppes 12th Night feast and I was hoping some of
the hunters of Ansteorra could help.

I would like to do some sort of game pie as part of the feast but since venison
and other game is so expensive to buy I would ask the various hunters around here
if they would donate some meat to the Barony of the Steppes.  I don't know about
recompense since I do not speak for the Barony but anything donated will be
warmly remembered by me. And that could have advantages in the future, this ain't
the only feast I'm going to do.

What I will need is approx. 50-70 lbs of venison along with rabbit, squirrel,
or whatever other meat I can get my greedy little mitts on.

Yers,

Gunthar