ANST - Princes and Princesses

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Apr 13 19:54:46 PDT 1998

The heralds office for the principality will mirror the kingdom office. The
principalilty herald will have similar responsibilities that the Star principle
herald does now (correct me Donal if I misspeak).  There will need to be a
deputy to handle submissions and some one to handle the principality OP (not an
easy task). So, the principality herald will not be the same as the regional
herald is now.

Meadhbh