ANST - Dry sites will annoy the chemically dependent

Sam Milligan miligan at anet-dfw.com
Thu Apr 30 10:36:55 PDT 1998

>Alan J. Boertjens wrote:
>>
>> You guys have completely missed the point!
>>
>> This is an issue of tolerance.
>> (not alcohol tolerance, but tolerance of alcohol).

<snip>

I have to agree with Johan that this is an issue of tolerance, but I think
that it goes both ways.  It is a fact that some of the sites we use are
going to be dry.  Can we, as individuals and as a group, tolerate this?  As
a group the answer seems to be yes; some individuals seem to have a problem
with it.  Well, life's hard and then you die, and no matter how much you
want it to be otherwise, things don't always go the way you want them to.
Let's offer tolerance, and ask for the same consideration in return.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
of House Mac an Ghabhann