ANST - Dry sites will annoy the chemically dependent

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Thu Apr 30 13:28:59 PDT 1998

> Generalizations mean little.  I know that there are certain Christian > sects that ban alcohol.  But, MANY do not.  So, it is ludicrious to
> connect the fact that alcohol is banned at Boy Scout camps to the fact
> that Christians don't drink.
>
> Tracy

I never made the connection of which you speak.

I made the connection that the Boy Scouts are a Christian organization.
And its that influence in their charter that is propogating down
to the camp rules that we are running up against.

I never said "ALL Christians", I said that the "Christian right" is "A"
source of these problems we are experiencing...and that is a fact,
whether you like it or not.

~Johan