ANST - P-words...in a nut-shell.

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 18 09:10:59 PST 1998

> Kief here scribbling madly from HE Lorraine's account...

> Wrong again...there are several principalities that have not, and never will,
> become Kingdoms... As well...some principalities have dissolved...

Interesting, at least from an SCA history point of view. Which principalities
have dissolved? I'm only aware of the Principality of the Sun, and that was
because when the rest of the kingdom split, there was no need for a principality
that was an entire kingdom.

I'm not counting those Principalities that became seperate kingdoms.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net