ANST - Principality questions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Feb 19 11:26:36 PST 1998

Lori Campbell said something that sounded like:
> If a region becomes a principality, do groups in that area still get
> to bid to host Kingdom events (like Crown Tourney, Kingdom Warlord,
> etc.?) - or do those in the principality just have to resign
> themselves to traveling outside the principality in order to fight in
> the Kingdom's Crown Tournament, or compete in Kingdom Eistedfodd,
> etc.?

If this were the case, I for one would have to vote "Hell No!" to any
Principality I might be in. I would encourage others to do so if I was
in or out of the area under question.

We are still part of the Kingdom and should have as good a chance as any
other groups to host Kingdom events.

I don't know enough of the Circle politics to know about the other
questions.

Ciao,