ANST - P-word

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 17 08:52:51 PST 1998

It's interesting. Last time the Principality issue came up there was a great
and raging debate over it. Now, just about every region has or is discussing
this. Even the Central Region has had serious talks on this issue.

I think this is saying something about Ansteorra. It is more than a "big fish,
small pond" attitude. Ansteorra has gotten huge and busy and the groups are
beginning to feel the need for a little more identity it seems.

I am all for Principalities because it is time for things to grow. The fact that
this keeps popping up seems to show that others think so as well.

Yers,

Gunthar