ANST - Horses

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 13 08:23:06 PST 1998

> Yes, Ursula is HUGE, but has a heart of gold, of course, Ursula *was* the
> one who sat on the table <giggle>.  All joking aside, it was the nervousness
> on the part of Ursula and Illusion that partially led to Bandit's panic and
> the Queen's discomfiture.
>

> Catherine

Actually it wasn't Ursula. I saw the crowd and how nervous the horses were, so
once I got down to make my speech I handed her to my squire and told him to get
her the hell out of there. She was a little jumpy going into the court but I kept
her walking in figure 8's before we went in and she stayed calm. I would love
the opportunity to ride her again. (Even though I still think all horses are
secretly carnivorous!)

Yers,

Gunthar