ANST - escorts into court

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Thu Jan 15 14:50:03 PST 1998

> ...I will continue to say that it should be the *lady's*
> choice as to whether she wants to be escorted, and if so
> *she* should reach out to the man.  Otherwise, she's put on
> the spot of spurning a man immediately in public, or of
> having unwelcome company.
> Daniel de Lincolia

Maybe the gentleman wishing to offer assistance could find a way
to ask the lady (either verbally or with a gesture) if she would like
an escort into court.  This approach would solve the problem of
"attack" escorts.  If put correctly, the lady can refuse
*graciously* and not appear insulting to the gentleman in
question.  Any kind of polite refusal indicating the offer was
appreciated should keep the man from appearing spurned publicly.
It's all in the presentation.

  - Kat

Katrionna MacLochlainn
Barony of Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra