ANST - latin translation

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Wed Jan 28 06:39:56 PST 1998

Greetings from the Stellar Scroll! (the herald doing achievements...)

While we're on the subject, I have several phrases in my files that
people want translated for their mottoes.  Could anyone help me?

I broke the lock. (Latin) - Bjorn Magnusson Esping
Learned by teaching. (Latin) - Caitlin Anna ni Sheanain
When in doubt, dance. (Latin or Arabic) - Edwina Dirks Sterne
To strive to serve and not to yield. (Gaelic) - Megan Andoniel of
Glengalen
Sure and steadfast. (Latin) - Pedran Glamorgan

Thanks!