ANST - previous threads ... keltoi / religion / holy-days

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:29:39 PST 1998

I originally wrote:

> [...]
Alaric Styrr called TuhTahl responded:

> Hmm, does any know how to CLOSE a can of worms? <grin>

Apologies if I've offended anyone--I meant no disrespect to individual
beliefs--I was trying realllly hard to word it so it wouldn't sound
judgmental or like an absolute statement.

> The historical vs. created debate (regarding Wicca, and modern paganism in general) has been hotly debated both within the craft and without. My opinion (based on a decade plus of research and practice) is that although there are no "unbroken" traditions,

ARGGH--you left me hanging--is there more to this sentence?  Tell me
more--is there some balanced research on this to review?

> (In many ways, they are very similar to some born-again Christians, especially in their insistance on making others aware of their "faith" <grin>)

Oh, goody, another can of worms.;)

AElfwyn