ANST - Re: was Kids with Boffers/now SCA parenting?

ches ches at io.com
Wed Jul 8 15:29:06 PDT 1998

you totaly took the letter out of context. I do not see the problem these
parents I spoke to said they saw. I only saw one and one is hardly enough
to convince me of bad parents in the SCA.

I think of all the societies in the world we are the best. I want to know
if the bad stories whether true or not are the reason for that kingdom law
we all would like to see removed or changed. I for one would like to see
it removed so that my son can play while I watch.

Ches,
Mommy of two

=--snip--=