ANST - "POP"!

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jun 10 18:56:25 PDT 1998

Galen W. Bevel said something that sounded like:
> The high carbonation caused higher pressures and the
> bottles tended to "pop".   Hmmmm, an interesting turn for a thread of
> this name......

I've had this the one time I tried to make soda, as well as a low
alcohol drink called Sima.

When I made soda the "natural" way (ie. champagne yeast), it was about 5
days when all the bottles started going one after another.

When we made Sima, even the refergeration didn't keep it from happening.
They didn't blow up spontaneously, but did were very sensitive to being
tapped.

Ciao,