ANST - It's what YOU make of it!

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Thu Jun 18 10:49:00 PDT 1998

Hl Hellen wrote:

 "I have gone to events where I worked my bu... off and still
enjoyed it.  I have gone to events where I expected to just sit back
and visit and didn't get to, but had fun helping with feasts or A&S
competitions or lists."

And there you have the true secret of life, folks!  If you go to events and
sit on the sidelines, I can guarentee that you will having nothing better to
do than sit around and gripe about what a bad time you are having....been
there, done that!

Get off your duff and get involved...don't like the way something is being
done...offer to do it next time and try to do a better job!  Think your
officers are all dunderheads?  Take an office!  Don't like the way the event
turned out?  Be an autocrat!

Ask anyone who knows me about where I think the best times are at events and
they will tell you that this idiot thinks it is up to my elbows in
washwater.  Besides, that's where all the good gossip is!   <Grin>

Our dream is only possible when those of us who play take part in the
ownership of that dream....it's the only way to enjoy it to the fullest.
Participate, plan, play!

Ulrica (nope, not that one, the other one)