ANST - ANST: Doing a Demo

Warren T. Klinger bentnose at juno.com
Mon Mar 30 17:06:54 PST 1998

As to hosting a SCA demo, the fighters who do the fighting are covered by
their authorization cards and waivers.  It is recommended that you have
them sign waivers there as well, but is not required.  If you want to do
equestrian, you must have all the necessary paperwork just like an event.
 Mendersham is doing one on May 16, (yes the same weekend as Kingdom
Dance and Squires) but that was when Wal-mart wanted it done.  If you can
come, we can show you want needs to be done otherwise, it just like an
event.

Ld. Angus Duncan Cameron