ANST - This forum...

RLPortwood RLPortwood at aol.com
Fri May 22 14:48:26 PDT 1998

<<
 I am not taking the holier-than-thou position, I am just prompting the
question: Are
 you using this media opportunity wisely, with responsibility, and
representing the
 SCA in a positive light.

Yes, I believe we are using this in a positive light because it shows that we
care about the honor and chivalry that this organization was based on.  It
shows that there are people out there who don't want to sweep this stuff under
the carpet anymore.  It shows that we want our organization to be a safe
family group where we can go and play and get away from the negativity that
surrounds us every day.

Ascelyn