ANST - What can you teach in Ansteorra? PLEASE REPLY OFF

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 30 12:51:27 PST 1998

>***Please remember to reply to me, and not to the list.***

     (I'm not specifically picking on Teleri, but her post did inspire me.)

     It would be a big help if everyone could include their email address
     in the body of their message, especially when asking for replies
     off-list.  Everything I get from the Ansteorra list is written by
     ansteorra at ansteorra.org. You're all really just personalities
     surfacing in the collective mind of the.... no wait, this is the alpha
     quadrant......

     Estrill