ANST - Teachers

Kyle Charity kylethesweet at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 06:03:59 PST 1998

Although you have attacked my example and not the intent of my
statement I understand your point.  However, let's face it.  I have
seen far too many example of "Who you know, not What you know" come
into play in regards to "Advancement".  And as far as whether or not
Squires and Cadets have any rank, I would have to say that I suppose
it depends on who they are and where they play.  Perhaps another form
of recognition would be appropriate.

> Well being that neither of these "titles" carry any rank or stature
with
> them other than to relate a student/teacher status I don't know that
that
> would be appropriate.  The other problem that I have with that is
that those
> skills while helpfull do not seem to translate well into SCA style
combat
> skills.

<SNIPED>