ANST - to serve or not to serve...

fionghal at chaosbutterfly.com fionghal at chaosbutterfly.com
Wed Sep 30 05:56:23 PDT 1998

> My humble opinion on this is: SERVE!!!!! My reasons are entirely
> personal but here they are. I HATE being part of a buffet line cattle
> shuffle, it's glaringly modern (to me) and typically the people at the end
> of the line starve because eyes at the front of the line are bigger than
> stomachs.

I would have to agree, I have been to many feasts and there is no
more pleasant and joyful atmosphere than sitting at a table with
servers waiting on your ever beck and call.  It adds to the illusion of
being at a noble feast hall and enjoying all the pleasures that come
with it.  It adds to the affect for the servers to roleplay this to the
upmost with dress and manors to the guests.  By all means serve
your feasts, the populace will love it and they won't forget it either.

Allways in service
Fionnghal Nic Phaidin
Dancer of the Way

To stumble twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.
-Cicero