ANST - to serve or not to serve...

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:07:08 PDT 1998

I most heartily agree, of the feast I have attended those I have most
enjoyed were well co-ordinated with servers. Not only does this provide
a meathode of sending equal food all directions, but it can also enhance
the atmosphere. Though I haven't been back in a while I Still tell all
my friends about Mooneschadowe's feast. Usualy served By lowered Lights,
By gentles wearing shire livery, with formal presentations by the cooks
to the high table. These are not hard to coreograph.

 further I have to say that searving feast is as much fun as being
served. It gives one the chance to work with and get to know friends
both old and new. and Geting to eat for helping is kinda nice to! :-)

Darius