ANST - scrolls

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Aug 3 09:32:31 PDT 1999

Actually, if I did get one that was only text that was period I would
still hang it up. It would go in my office at work and look VERY
impressive since I never graduated from college and do not have the
college degree cert. hanging like all my other co workers do. My walls are
blank. They are all aggies and the men as well as the women have the rings
and certs. I am the only t-sip and no cert.

So if I got one it would go on the wall there and hope it is a bigger
than the aggie ones. ;)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com