ANST - The Bard's Road

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 10 10:42:52 PST 1999

Greetings Friends!

'wolf wrote:
>basic courtesy flows both ways and in this social
>realm it is one of social equals.  if there is a
>conversation or other activity in process, it is bad
>form for any bard to expect that it be automatically
>be dropped for them.

I agree.  One must always remember that one is a
guest at a fire and behave accordingly.

One of the best lessons I learned from Ragnar Ulfgarson
was choosing the appropriate moment to perform.  And,
manytimes that means not performing.  If a piece is not
appropriate or welcome, then it is bad manners to go
ahead and do it anyway.

Gio
Northkeep
Ansteorra