ANST - Found at Warlord

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Jun 1 09:46:02 PDT 1999

On 1 Jun 99, at 10:51, marsha.greene at mpan.com wrote:

> ... Those kids that did waterbearing were great, and I had wished I has some
> frozen goodies packed in my ice chest to give them as a thank you (chocolate,
> fruit)... I'll be better prepared next time.

an excellent sentiment, but all should remember that you might unintentionally
be offering something to a child who might not physically able to assimilate it
safely because of a dietary restrictions, allergies, medications, etc (in this
case "chocolate is mentioned, one of the GF's four year old is highly allergic
to it and has to be watched closely ...)

children often have less control about avoiding the things they should not have
than adults.  as such, the adults who don't have similar health problems should
always keep these things in mind.

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)