ANST - Found at Warlord

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Jun 1 10:16:31 PDT 1999

OK... since you had to get into it...before I offer something to a child at
an SCA event, I always ask them to get their parents permission... they run
away, I watch them ask their parents, and they often come back with
approval..., or they drag their parents back with them.  I am very aware of
allergy problems (5 nephews), and do not espouse giving 'candy' to kids
without checking first with parents.

My point was to thank the children in a constructive way that would make
them feel good about doing the job as waterbearer..or whatever, so they
will be happy to be a part of this society, and feel like they would want
to do service again.
Hillary

"j'lynn yeates" <jyeates at realtime.net> on 06/01/99 11:46:02 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG