ANST - Eldern XXI

Celeste de Montomorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:49:59 PDT 1999

Greetings!

What's wrong with having a little bit of fun? No it does not make us look
foolish to outsiders because normal outsiders don't have a clue what
language was used back in the middle ages! Most of them don't care either!
The people that do care are in the SCA or a similar group! I'm sorry if
you're one of those people who is so anal about being authentic that you
can't budge a little bit! I'll admit that I'm pretty good about being
authentic in most things but if I was authentic in language as well, you
wouldn't understand me unless you know french being that my persona is
french. As for the words like dragon and farspeaker, I like them.  I'd much
rather hear those words than the mundane words they refer to-car and
telephone. What were those called in the middle ages? Maybe you'd like to
give me a more authentic word!

                   Extremely annoyed and on my way to populace,
            Lady Celeste