ANST - Why am I playng this game?

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:09:04 PDT 1999

My only advice is...try to develop your own idea/ideals of our game that does
not depend wholly on the behavior of  individuals other than yourself.
Everyone's going to be a jerk on occasion, even those whom we have "elevated" to
be peers.  Add alcohol and shake well...and even more intriguing things happen.
People WILL disappoint you- nobody's perfect.
Further... you have NO clue whatsoever about what was being said;  Perhaps the
first individual had done something pretty horrible and the others were
confronting him/her?

Overall...drawing conclusions about an organization of 30,000ish people because
of the behavior of two might be carrying things too far.  Sit back, breathe and
realize that peers in the SCA are people, too...

HL Isobel