ANST - need for kings

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:48:10 PDT 1999

km writes:

"but it's the seneshals who do all the work. they sign all the checks. they
answer all the questions. they write all the reports. they are the ones
responceble for everything".....********

ummmmmmmmmmmmm no!  Not in my two reign recollection. I remember long hours
on the road, the phone, reading letters of recommendations, Kingdom Law
changes, voting for territorial representatives ie: Baron and Baroness,
tedious treaty talks with other Kingdoms.

Then the phone bill came, representing those long hours, the gas bill, the
over the counter headache medicine bill (just kidding here, but only on this
item)...

A good Seneschal is a great benefit to a Kingdom and a Crown.  But the Crown
is there in the public magnifying glass, trying their darndest to make
everyone happy, recognize the worthy, thank everyone who works, and give
those special moments out frequently to make the dream come alive for an
entire Kingdom, and geepers...they only have 6 months to do it in.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my two reigns.  But don't sell those people who
share 6 months plus TRH time with you.  It is a very hard job, a fun one at
times, but still alot of work.

Larissa