ANST - limits on reigns

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Wed Jun 23 22:35:33 PDT 1999

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:45:05 -0500 "Galen W. Bevel" <galenbv at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>It would also have affected Duke Patrick Michael (4 reigns), Duke Michael of
>Monmouthshire (4 reigns), Duke Hector & Duchess Rowan (3 reigns) had it been
>in effect.

Duke Patrick Michael would not have been prevented from entering any of the Crown Tourneys that he won, based on this proposal. Nor would Duke Hector and Duchess Rowen. Duke Inman would have been prevented from entering Crown when he won his third and/or fourth reigns, And Duke Mikael of Monmouthshire would have been preventing the Tourney in which he won for the fourth time.

>In truth, it would affect anyone who has had the honor to sit
>the Sable Thrones, and anyone who wishes to.

In what way?

>I feel the test of the Crown List is sufficient.   No further dictates,
>mandates, or restrictions are required.

Ideally it should be, and in our Kingdom most of the time it is. But what about the other kingdoms?

>Rebekah, LoR

Padric   (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!