ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Thu Jun 24 23:05:26 PDT 1999

>Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra wrote:

>I don't go to Crown Tourneys often (don't swing a stick shoot people more
>fun for me) but I have seen two or three Duke's drop out in a single Crown
>Tourney and one or more drop out in just about every Crown Tourney that I
>have been to.

Which again begs the question WHY?
What is the point of entering a tourney you don't intend to win? Would you enter a Bardic competition, and, after seeing that the first few others to compete lack the talent or skill to defeat you, withdraw from the competition?
Still confused, but out of pence,
Padric

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!