ANST - Boffer Combat Thoughts

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 16:02:59 PST 1999

<<
 Shouldn't we have a second track that gradually leads to rapier if we're
 going to have one that leads to chiv.?  [This would be possible to do since
 shorter blades and smaller masks are made for children as young as age 5.
 And afterall, a little kid is going to want to do what mommy or daddy is
 doing.]

 Adela
 (Stargate) >>

Well I can say that I am working with Sir Kief on a set of rapier or " ultra-
light weapons" rules and should have them soon.
Ld Pieter Rausch
Southern Regional Rapier Marshal at Large