ANST - Tied to the pole- feet to the flame

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Fri May 21 19:58:30 PDT 1999

Hiya

Bors said....
>What about Duke Sigmund?

What about him?? Do you want him to turn in his belt because he cant fight
anymore? He's only trained about a zillion knights and about 10 crowns out
of his back yard.

>   Timo- wouldn't you like to see some of the great older knights strap on
>armour and show us what made them great?  I would!

Sure. I thought it was great for Duke Jonathon to fight in this last Crown.
I wish I had the chance to learn some stuff from Duke Hector or Duke Lloyd.

 I have often thought how
>I would like to some day sponsor a gray beard tourney.  I know I never will
>but the thought of some of our great older knights competing against each
>other in a tourney makes me drool.

So what about the fact that they wouldnt be knights anymore?? I mean,
according to your 3 year rule, that is.

 Remember- you won't always be
>  that lefthandedmutantyoungpup.  someday you'll be that
>lefthandedmutantoldfart.

(grin) Oh yeah, I know. I'm suprised my body has held together this long. I
just plan on fighting(and training) as long as I can, and when the body
gives out, to keep on being a knight by example.

Timo