ANST - Tied to the pole- feet to the flame

Sara Bairrington katri4684 at surfree.com
Fri May 21 16:24:02 PDT 1999

At 06:59 PM 5/21/99 EDT, Baronman at aol.com wrote:
<snip>

>Couldn't some type of evaluation or criteria be assessed in order to
maintain good standing as a peer?  For example- Knights must win one
competion in a three year period, <

I'd make it more like once a reign or once a year.  We need their
instruction and the challenge they bring to the list fields for the up and
coming fighters.

>Laurels must win an A&S compition every so often and Pelicans could
autocrat an event or do a major service every once and awhile.  >

I suggest the same as Knights for Laurels and Pelicans.  How else do we
learn but by example??

>This would be benificial not only to the newcomers who would benefit
greatly from the wealth of knowledge in our peers, but also demonstrate
that once a peerage has been bestowed, that the individual truely wants to
continue onward and upward in service to the kingdom.<

Baroness Ulrike