ANST - Tied to the pole- feet to the flame

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Fri May 21 16:42:56 PDT 1999

Greetings!

>>Couldn't some type of evaluation or criteria be assessed in order to
>maintain good standing as a peer?  For example- Knights must win one
>competion in a three year period, <

Gee, I understand the intellectual exercise behind this, but dang, that
would cut down the amount of knights out there. Does not one remain a
knight, if he is unable to fight?  Is prowess on the field your only
requirement? Does not the training and inspiration of knights like Sir
William of Weir or Sir Karl de Ganger count of anything?

>I'd make it more like once a reign or once a year.  We need their
>instruction and the challenge they bring to the list fields for the up and
>coming fighters.

Well that would definatly cut down the number to a much more manageable
figure (roll eyes). I bet there are about 4-5 knights out there who have won
a list in the past year. Surely Duke Inman or Duke Mikeal wouldnt mind
giving up their belts. Or Kadi Mahadi, Earl Barn and Graf Galen.

dang, now were did all my role models go?????????

Soon-to-be-Sir Timo
(lucky to have won a list this year)