ANST - Royal Huntsman

Joe acrubray at flash.net
Mon Apr 3 17:02:01 PDT 2000

Afraid I must add something here in defense of Their Royal Majesties.
I am but a poor archer who has the distinct honor of a "double kill"
with Her Majesty Kayleigh at a War of the Staked Plains a few years
ago.  Her Majesty is an accomplished archer and I would not hesitate
to add that -- having witnessed first hand -- she would rank among the
top archers in this Kingdom if she elected to pursue this award.

Ld Brennan of Acrubray