ANST - Post Yule-Bryn Gwlad

RowenaBBG at aol.com RowenaBBG at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 06:27:38 PST 2000

Greetings,
 This year was my first in attending Bryn Gwald's Yule. I was very please with the event and there were lots of friends, food, and merriment!  The gift exchange was very exciting along with gift stealing. I ended up stealing a wonderful wooden box filled with trimming, and semi precious stones.  All in all the gifts were great!

 I want to thank everyone that help me with the running of Yule gate. Appreciation goes out to Duncan,Mave(sp?), Celestria, Shu'la, Darrock and Brin. Also, my appreciation goes out to those who helped me prepare the
 decorations, Tabitha & Marion, Kristen and Darrock. Thanks to you all!
 If you are all wondering what the answer to the Medieval Riddle was: it is a Shield.  The first ticket drawn was incorrect, the second ticket drawn had the correct answer and it was a Gentleman from Bjornsborg, who's name right now escapes me. If any one present knows, please post.  Also, a name was drawn for the bough on the gate's table and I believe that went to Lord William from the Land of Laird(sp?). Congratulation!

 Last but not least, there was close to 50 hand made Mistletoes to take home.
 I hope everyone that attended had a joyous time!

 In Service,
 Hroowyna of Staninghamm

 A candle looses nothing in lighting another candle..(unk)