ANST - SR Chronicler Officer Update Info

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 21:18:34 PST 2000

Please excuse the bandwith...
FYI - A NEW CENTURY & A NEW SOUTHERN REGIONAL CHRONICLER!!!!

HL Fionna ni Cheallaigh will be the next Southern Regional
Chronicler effective Winter Coronation - Jan. 15, 2000. Her information will
on the Warrant that is to be signed at
Coronation. Her information is as follows:

HL Fionna ni Cheallaigh
dankat at mail.myriad.net
(contact her for more personal information)

My (Chrystal's) information in the Black Star, is still good
until then... Jan. 15th when she steps into the position.

I will forward any and all January and beyond newsletters onto
her. Please start sending her your "reports"/"newsletters" with
the February 1, 2000 issue.
Like myself, please have them to her before the 10th of each
month. She will be informing everyone on what she expects, wants
from each of you soon.
Thanks to each and everyone of you who has put so much time and effort into
a thankless job. THANK YOU!!!!!

In Service,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari of Raven's Fort
(soon to be former) SR Chronicler

"The ideal of the world resides in individual improvement:
it will grow with your strength, grow beautiful with your
perfection. But for you to follow this path, two things
matter above all else: an ardent curiosity for life and
an unprejudiced mind."  --Pieter Paul Rubens--