ANST - A question about footwear

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 16:06:08 PST 2000

Actually I wear non-period Shoes. For what ever reason a person wears
them, they are very easy to cover. Just 1 yard of black cloth and some
time at the ol' sewing machine and, Presto! My Screaming white high tops
have a black cover with a calf high fold down upper. (Actually looks
pretty decent!)

HL Darius of the Bells

<snip>