ANST - SCA PEERS

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Jun 22 10:05:14 PDT 2000

HL Gwyneth Blackrose has given Stefan an excuse to open his mouth
  (As if he needs one :-) ) by saying:
>  I believe we have had this discussion on this list
> before...it is probably archived in the Florigium if Stefan would be so
> kind as to post the URL.  There is a lot to be said of our peerage here in
> Ansteorra.  If I remember, there was an excellent discussion.

The URL of the Florilegium is: http://www.florilegium.org

And the files that may apply to this discussion are in the
CHIVALRY section:
Chivalry-art      (12K)  9/21/93    Article on Chivalry.
chivalry-msg      (15K)  9/21/93    Codes of chivalry in period and
today.
chiv-orders-msg   (16K)  6/ 7/00    Chivalric Orders, Orders of
Chivalry.
knighthood-msg    (30K)  8/26/99    Knighthood in SCA and period.

While I believe I did save some of the messages from the discussion
that Gwyneth is mentioning, I have not made a file with them yet.
I also have messages intended for a file on SCA Crowns. Both of
these are 'hot' subjects with a number of minefields and so they
have been low on my priority list.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at florilegium.org