ANST - Musing on June 28th; :Lancing a Lot

Decker, Terry D. TerryD at health.state.ok.us
Wed Jun 28 14:10:13 PDT 2000

> You might ask "What happened to the Lance then?" That is a long
> story.
> Suffice it to say that Charlemagne supposedly carried into battle.

I guess with Faith (whatta gal!) all things are possible.  Charlemagne
(742?-814) carried it into battle after it was found in Antioch in 1098.  A
powerful amulet indeed!

Better be careful coming up with these ideas, you might get taken for a
Hollywood script writer and get to create Lance -- the Series, so they will
have something to replace Roar, Xena, and Hercules.

Bear