ANST - Youth Chivalric.

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 11:22:08 PDT 2000

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Stop..... Why cant we make nice armour for the youth
chivalric.  IF cost is an issue cover the cheap alternative with a tunic or
period sir coat. I would ratehr not see little blue and white strom
trouppers when are suppossed to be recreating the middle ages:)Plus if we
use carpet the kids will look like chia pets.

Thegn Duncan