ANST - Blackstars, Postage, And Stuff

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Wed Oct 11 20:42:44 PDT 2000

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:13:23 EDT LdAlexndr at aol.com writes:
> People
> who live around the area of H.L. Gala are lucky because the mail in
> the southern section of texas is processed in austin or houston, who

	Hmmm... I'm not ready to concede that people are "lucky" whose mail is
processed in Houston. My Mom retired from the P.O. in southeast Texas,
and I've heard a few horror stories of my own.

	I think pretty much all mail processing stations are black holes. It's
just the bigger they are and the more mail they get, the blacker and
holier they become.

						Iain MacCrimmon