ANST - recruiting

Heather Ault htault at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 16:08:40 PDT 2000

My lady,

with all due respect, I believe you are overreacting a
little bit.

My lady Arabella was merely trying to have a little
fun with the thread. Would you get angry at those who
are insinuating violence against bears? I do believe
there are some people who consider bear-baiting as an
effective recruiting tool.

Please do not be upset at Lady Arabella. She is a
concientious and considerate soul who was merely
trying to have some fun. By the way, the Coors plant
also offers cokes and water to boot.

Yours with the utmost respect,
Eleanor Cleavely
--- Jennifer Smith <jds-emma at operamail.com> wrote:
> Lady Arabella wrote:
> > We in Elfsea have found a wonderful way of getting
> people new and old to
> > come to our populace meetings.  We hold our
> meetings at the Coors's
> > Distribution Center Hospitality room where they
> offer us free beer and
> > wine coolers!
>
> Okay, I have to respond to this.  No offense to you
> alcohol drinkers out
> there, but THIS would be a definite
> "non-recruitment" point for me.  You all
> have got to keep in mind that SOME people out there
> don't drink at all -- not
> to mention minors! ("oh yeah, come to the party and
> bring your kids -- free
> beer!")
>
> -Emma de Fetherstan, Mooneschadowe
>

> --
> Jennifer Smith
> jds-emma at operamail.com

=====
Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die.
Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
      --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe