ANST - White Metals

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 12:48:05 PDT 2001

Sir, Dear Sir,

I am Very grateful for your reply as I had thought I had searched far and wide.  But
as to be expected, I just didn't look far enough.

I had browsed thought the Florilegium, but I see I should have read a bit further.

As an explanation, there is several grades of casting metals (with various mixes), but
normally listed by melting temperature (250*C-450*C) and weather or not it is
lead-free.  Most of these metals (not listed as pewter) are used for decoration or
miniatures.  Their coloration is a dull silver for the most part, but they will take a
polish if tumbled.

For the most part, it's a cheap way to make site tokens (as long as no one tries to
eat one).  Or to make a small master to show as an example.

Once again, thank you very, Very much!!!

-------  In Service
Gustave alf Blitzgarden