ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 20:26:40 PDT 2001

Wouldn't a small piece of perforated Lexan solve this problem?  It's cheap, easy
to work, easy to come by (Home Depot), can be wired to the inside for the battles
with archers and as easily removed for the other battles of the day.

It is the least work, least cost to solve that one-in-a-billion chance of . . . .
er', being maimed or worse.  Why remake thousands of arrows when you can just add
just a little protection to a couple of hundred helmets and call it done?

-------------  In Service
Gustave alf Blitzgarten