ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 10:35:49 PDT 2001

Because as stated before the heavy weapons comunity
wont change and would fight any changes, which they
greatly outnumber us. Which leaves us to try and find
a way to modify our already expensive arrows and bows
to keep the bounce back from happening. Even though
the idea of modifying helms with hardware cloth would
protect the HW people from tree limbs as well as
arrows  and misc debree.

Sincerely Charinthalis Del Sans

--- Synrik <synrik at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Wouldn't a small piece of perforated Lexan solve
> this problem?  It's cheap, easy
> to work, easy to come by (Home Depot), can be wired
> to the inside for the battles
> with archers and as easily removed for the other
> battles of the day.
>
> It is the least work, least cost to solve that
> one-in-a-billion chance of . . . .
> er', being maimed or worse.  Why remake thousands of
> arrows when you can just add
> just a little protection to a couple of hundred
> helmets and call it done?

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.