ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Archery Safety?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Apr 18 05:52:16 PDT 2001

I think it's a good thing I did.  According to the board member, they expect
a proposal from the SEM at this weekends meeting.  We were'nt even suspose
to have our recommendations to our Earl Marshal till the end of the month.
So it does appear the SEM has his own ajenda.

Does that clear it up a bit?

Gilli