ANST - Re: Archery safety issue & History Repeated

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed Apr 18 22:44:34 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Tenryuou at aol.com <Tenryuou at aol.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:56 AM
Subject: ANST - Re: Archery safety issue & History Repeated

.I do fight both styles. This is Texas and we due have to keep an eye on the
heat to make sure we don't have problems. This means drinking water and
staying in the shade when possibly.
But I still say let's have fun and do what's required to still have fun with
our dream of it. We all will have fun doing our little part for everyone. So
let's fight and party after words and do both has a group of one Heavy,
light, archers and everyone because it takes everyone.
Carlos

>>Also if you cover an area for one thing you start another ie heat problems
due to not letting the skin get air because your covering it.

Heat problem?  Heat problems?  This is Texas people!  You're going to have
heat problems no matter what you do.  If you are worried about heat, wire a
fine but sturdy wire mesh to the outside of your helm.  A square just big
enough to cover the grill with reinforced edges would stop just about
anything except the air from going through by accident.  And if you complain
about not being able to see, go look through a light fighter mask.

In service to my clan,
Suiko of the Scorpion Clan