ANST - Celtic History Question

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 13:40:14 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/15/2001 11:40:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
maria_elfsea at hotmail.com writes:

<< We had a demo at the North Texas Irish Festival during the weekend of
Crown
 Tourney. The empahsis on NTIF is to promote a love of Celtic music in
 general. It has been brought up with the managers and cordinators that our
 demo was more Anglo/Saxon in nature. I fear that if the BoD for NTIF agrees
 that we did not fit in with the ambience of the festival, we will be
 cancelled. I am trying very hard to keep them from cancelling our demo next
 year.

 Thank you for your help!
 Maria >>

Next year go naked except for your sword and shield and see how long you stay
on site.  I'm sure you can explain it to the persona police.

Bors