[Ansteorra] SCA slang

Richard Morgan rmorgan at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 18:10:54 PDT 2002

Dear Cousin

    Thanks to your reverie I now understand that what I thought was Lloyd
just beating the living tar out of my poor un-armored thigh was just his way
of letting me know that he was there so that I didn't fall on him. How
thoughtless of me.

Altitudinally Challenged
Sir Richard ap Morgan

Greetings from Mari!

snip.......
And finally, back to something Sir Richard said, or tried to imply, about
Duke Lloyd:  Richard, just because you only saw Lloyd when you folded your
big, long, gangly legs and sat down at his eye-level, doesn't mean that
Lloyd was ever unseen by the rest of us.  In fact, I recall that it was
*much* safer to always known *exactly* where Lloyd was.  That way, we never
fell over him. ;-)

Yours in long, long memory,

Mari